Judaism 101 is an introduction to Judaism for people with little or no knowledge. We discuss the various topics surrounding Judaism including: Thoughts & Ideas, People & Places, Culture, Words, and Deeds.
Examples of previous discussions have included:
- First steps into Shabbat
- Basic Jewish beliefs
- Succot: so which way up does the etrog go?
- Beginners Prayer book Hebrew
- Holy time – the Jewish calendar
- Jewish Social Responsibility, Tzedakah, Gemilut Hasadim
- Daily life, every day prayer, finding your way round the siddur
- And so on.
If you would like more information please contact our enquiries team on 07525 785 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.